Monday 20 February 2012

The Claudia Lioncourt suite


I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with Anne Rice's Chronicles of the Vampires books, but Vampire_Claudia's page is so good that I had to post about it.
Her page is a tribute to the fictional character
Claudia who appears in the book Interview with the Vampire. There's also a very famous movie interpretation, released in 1994. In the film, Claudia is interpreted by Kirsten Dunst.
In her suite, you can make a perfect travel through the story and its most remarkable places, in a very Victorian-era style:
I honestly think she's done a brilliant job. Opinions?

7 comments:

  1. Her suite I'd absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Her suite is so amazing. I visit her once day to vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. yes. I need to visit myself to vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It's one of the best suites I have ever seen! Really amazing! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!! x

    ReplyDelete