Saturday 28 April 2012

New hair








Finally, something to write about. This time, it's sort of good-news-and-bad-news thing. Good news is, we have new hair (I was beginning to think, since that jewelry making thing, we won't need this option anymore). Bad news - they're not for free (well played, Stardoll, well played). They're sold in Starplaza. However, two items are for non-superstars. Check the shop out:


After buing, they appear in your beauty parlors. The best thing about this hair, however, is that you can actually dye them. I tried it myself:
(le bomb)

4 comments:

  1. These new hairs are awesome! There are some really nice ones! I'll buy one or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like these new hair, but thing is, I really, really, really don't like the already-colored-streaks-that-you-can't-change. I want my doll to have black hair.. but I can't change the pink streaks --'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the two non superstar hairstyles :P
    The one at the far right (the first pic) is gorgeous ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://stuffpoint.com/index.php?r=101775

    HELP ME PLES

    ReplyDelete