Friday 24 June 2011

Kat High Voltage Tank


This fantastic piece is one of my favourite tops on Stardoll. It goes pretty much with everything, mixed colours can actually look good and its messy look gives medolls a truly awesome style. It was released at some time ago for the Evil Panda store, however it's now available on Starbazaar for accessible prices.

In real life Kat Von D is the owner of this gorgeous tank. She used to wear it on Miami Ink show a lot. Here are some pictures:

Does anyone own this?

14 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite pieces in my stardoll wardrobe yet I hardly ever wear it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had it..:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No,I don't.. but it's as gorgeous as Kat Von D! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had it and I've sold and bought this again nearly 3 or 4 times.. I don't know if it's still in my wardrobe xD I just know that I love it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its one of my fave pieces too..and I got it for 2 sd :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it!!! =D I love all the Kat's clothes *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this, I bought it for 8sd a few weeks back while looking through the black clothes in the Star-bazaar :D Love it! Goes great with some ripped jeans and some chains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is this top in starplaza? i cant find it! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh nvm i thought you said starplaza not starbazaar. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i bought from 72 sds yesterday at starbazaar D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will buy this for any decent price from someone....mail me 3modanii

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how she wore this top when she tatooed frank iero he got his grandad tattooed on his left arm

    ReplyDelete