Monday 24 October 2011

Halloween, part 2


There's a few Halloween time only offers - and I don't mean give-us-money-and-we'll-give-you-ugly-clothes kind of offers, I mean the stuff that's in the shops right now and is really worth buying.

1. If you haven't already, you have got to buy some of the Louise Bourgeois items that are back in the shop. They used to have their own shop (remember?). I bought 4 of these straight away. Photo:


2. If you visit the Glamorous shop, you'll notice they added a fang to their offer. It's not much, but it's very useful. I have 4 of these and I use them as a cigarette. I've seen other creative ideas, too, though.


3. There are some cool hidden shops that are definitely worth checking out. Who knows, they just might come in handy with your halloween outfit:
~ hidden Halloween animals
~ Sims pets

~ Natura faces make-up
~ Tangled items

~ Beastly items


And the last one, I made some make-ups. If you don't notice them, they're Cleopatra, a vampire and a mermaid:

4 comments:

  1. I think the only thing isnt in Starplaza is THC :( BTW the stuffs I bought some of them by Louise Bourgeois...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you show me how you make the fang look like a cig?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the haloween photo contest (in contests and events), entering gives you a really cool batman/catwoman mask =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can get the fangs 4 free

    ReplyDelete