Tuesday 25 October 2011

November Hot Buys


The new Hot Buys are revealed. Again, they're not bad, but not great. I think I'll be buying the tights and the boots. Anyone else like some pieces?

Hot Buys Mixtape Top - Fudge - 2nd November - 16$
Hot Buys Silver Necklace - Tingeling - 4th November - 8$
Hot Buys Tube Dress - Bonjour Bizou - 7th November - 18$
Hot Buys Peace Leggings - Evil Panda - 9th November - 11$
Hot Buys Feather Purse - Rio - 11th November - 10$
Hot Buys Leopard Print Vest - Rio - 14th November - 15$
Hot Buys Silver Heel Boots - Fallen Angel - 16th November - 12$
Hot Buys Dress - Bonjour Bizou - 18th November - 17$
Hot Buys Suspender Tee - Stardoll - 22nd November - 15$
Hot Buys Leopard Print Berret - Rio - 25th November - 9$

10 comments:

  1. wow! I love this shoes and white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i luvv everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suspenders shirt, the shoes and leggings! Really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the boots, leggings, and the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots! I want them in real life *-*
    I think I'm going to buy the boots (sure!), the suspenders shirt, maybe the beret and the purse and the bisou dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I love it all. I'm a sucker for leopard print :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least they improved on their HB's :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm gonna buy the boots, the suspender tee, and the tube dress. The hotbuys this month are awesomee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. While waiting for hotbuys, visit my bazaar for Antidote, LE and Xmas ice fairy. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I will be superstar I buy heels, beret and maybe thihgs. I must to say, I like this moth's hot buys. Aww...It's hightime to been not- pink clothes!

    ReplyDelete