Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hot Buys Tights


New goodies! The Hot Buys Tights have been released. I think they're one of the best pieces of the October Hot Buys. You can find them in the Fallen Angel store for only 12 stardollars. I was sort of hoping they'd have the bow pattern all over them, but oh well. They're still gorgeous. I think they look amazingly sexy with thigh high boots of any kind.

According to the other blogs, they're a mixture of two types of tights. The designer is Miss Selfridge. They actually cost about 10€ in real life so go ahead with buying if you like them. I'm considering it.. Anyway, here's the photo:

5 comments:

  1. Also hoped for the pattern to be all over :( but they are till amazing. They are very sexy if you match them with some boots, believe me :D awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that tights...I need it in reasl life *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the pattern was all over as well. I bought them anyway. Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! But it bothers me little the bow pattern are only in the half of it... the thigh high boots are the only shoes I can wear with them... but still a great piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like it. I haven't used thigs in outfits for ages.

    ReplyDelete