Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween Costumes


So, today's Halloween and a bunch of users like to celebrate this holiday through Stardoll too. Whether intentional or not, check out some utterly creative costumes I've found through Stardoll:

(created by JaydenJill24 and AcidPop respectively)


(created by Otsegolectric_and .METALLICA respectively)
I believe the second outfit is inspired on Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.

(created by Vgnails and rhapsodaoffire respectively)


(created by cachimbo and -.Irina.- respectively)

Anyone here enjoying the outfits?

9 comments:

  1. very impressive outfits!they are all creative and unique:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd one specially *O*

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all very halloween! very nice! i made a halloween outfit too, nothing special, you can view it in my suite! i am oddball99

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting outfits...AcidPop is the one of my fave ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far the most creative costumes I've seen! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u so much sweetie *o* and yes it's inspired in Sally Skeleton =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Halloween outfits!!! I love it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for displying the work of these creative stardolls. I appreciate it. I feel like here everyone has a chance - I hope I am right. Keep up the great work. - Ennui

    ReplyDelete