Wednesday 4 May 2011

May Endangered Specie







This month's endangered specie is called Przewalski Horse, a beautiful and rare subspecie of a wild horse. The Stardoll design looks really adorable, so click here to adopt it.























These wild horses were once hunted for their meat and have lost much of their natural habitat to grazing domestic animals. Many of the remaining horses are found in zoos although they have lost some of their distinct features due to cross breeding and domestication. This is how it looks like in real life:

4 comments:

  1. I loved it and have adopted one, too. Don't quite know where I'm putting it yet. Maybe next to my zorse? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horses in general so I couldn't resist not adopting one...even on Stardoll! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. It's so cute! Now I just have to find a good spot to put it in my suite.....

    ReplyDelete