Tuesday 10 May 2011

Super Supreme


Ze new fresh amazing collection. Justin Beaver (someone finally managed to spell his surname correctly), Yak Efron (80$? The f*ck is that), Russel Crow (of whom I'm quite fond of after A Beautiful Mind) and my personal favorite Ron Weasley (no sarcasm here), and that's only the first page. The collection also includes Lady Gaga (duh, everyone loves her). Oh, and Hannah Montana-Fontana-Banana, Bella Goose, with one fine character of Sookie (Cookie) Stackhouse (from True Blood, TV series with vampires acting like vampires, and werevolves being werevolves).
I'm not in the mood to continue, but you can check out the *drumroll* COLLECTION.
*falls asleep*




8 comments:

  1. Ron Weasly! *........* my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't insult beavers that way i'm sure they want nothing to do with that little brat ;)
    Anyways, I'm glad they came with names cuz I would have missed the joke; baby-fied and then turned into animals celebs are not my speciality lol
    I do think they are funny but i'm not buying any, I would buy one if Cookie Stackhouse came with Eric Northman tho ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sookie Stachouse, True Blood is really great show, and I can't wait for new season on 26th of June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed all the floors, somehow. But I did get 4 of them. I always buy Super Supreme. They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Jack Sparrow...and midnight poney and cat nap!! But they're so expensive :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Ron and a pony!the name thing is funy!
    and anaKonda not with Eric but with Bill!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Jack Sparrow and maybe i'll buy Ron :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the Jack Sparrow one but I bought the Sookie Stackhouse one. :)

    ReplyDelete