Friday 1 April 2011

Hot Buys Cut Out Top


The first Hot Buy of April is out. It's called Hot Buys Cut Out Top. I think it looks gorgeous, but the price is a bit high - 17$. You can find it in the Fallen Angel store. It has holes in the bra area which makes it lovely for me because I can wear bikini underneath and it looks fabulous. Photo:

As for the real life version, there's a few similar pieces in Balmain's collection (check it out). They're all black tops with safety-pinned holes. It looks so great it makes me wanna DIY a top like that. Anyway, here's a photo of one:

5 comments:

  1. I have to say I love this top and it's rare that I like HotBuys these days let alone purchase them. I combined the cut out top with my LE cut out leggings and some LE heels. I have to say that I really like the outfit! //♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17? D: I need moneyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of real life looks amazing. The outfit is so gorgeous *in love* *O*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the real version :D The new hot buys are really awesome (well, some of them) Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking forward to April... the HBs seem really good. I love this top and will figure out what to do with it tomorrow.

    BTW, thanks for showing the RL versions. Too cool!!

    ReplyDelete