Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dark Designer #24







The whole page of RebeldeLadyDark is dedicated to the amazing fictional character Emily the Strange. Therefore she has designed a bunch of t-shirts and pictures and she's selling them at the moment for reasonable prices (not more than 10$). You totally should take a look, they're perfectly well made. Check out some of them:





































She's also running for covergirl in order to make Emily known. So why not giving her a try and vote for her?

5 comments:

  1. Thats epic, Emily the strange is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily <33333. I'm buying some for sure.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I don't money :'( They're perfect though! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are great ^-^ I love Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Emily the strange thats what we call my sister Emily!...

    ReplyDelete