Thursday 3 February 2011

Valentine's Day








As you can see from the previous posts (and if you're a member for at least a year), Stardoll is making some Valentine's plans.

We all received this message today:

Feeling rather horrified, due to that gigantic pink heart and odd question, I decided to click on it.

Stardoll then redirected me to the usual page where you can buy the Superstar membership. Apparently, there is some sort of Valentine's pass, that comes with five themed gifts. However, if you have a 12 month membership, the items will automatically be in your suite next Monday.



I have no words. I desire no gifts.

6 comments:

  1. Meh.... I don't really want to but superstar just to get those gifts right there ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that dress Alexander McQueen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please...The gifts are lame! Stardoll is all about money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should make a dark Un-Valentine collection, like Neopets has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was going to be about buying ss membership before I saw it. I s'pose that's ze most original thing stardoll can come up with. what about people who have a lot of starpoints, why don't they have more rights for staying here for so long, instead of some lame haircuts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your parting line made me laugh. It also made me think of this:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/f5bsyp.jpg
    Lol.

    ReplyDelete