Tuesday 8 February 2011

Valentine's Gift-O-Meter


I've been feeling like Rita Skeeter lately, writing about everything bad Stardoll does, and if it doesn't, digging it up anyway. (Those who are familiar with Harry Potter will understand me.)

You probably noticed this thing:

to mention ze most romantic day of the year Stardoll prepared for us usual gift-O-meter. To get a gift you must spend 10 to 175 Stardollars.

Personally I don't feel like having any of the items in my suite, but 4.Shoes look wearable and 10.Jacket seems not too bad.

4 comments:

  1. I hate Valentine's Day...I don't even believe that love for ever exists but anyway...I like 2, 4 and 8...:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I want is that damn jacket, but I'm not paying that much for it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like any of them -..-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm ... No offence to you gothic people but actually some of them look good. Ummm cann i askk you a question then? Why are you Bloody Soo Depressed ???? Oh my stardoll acc name is KittyChance so if you have something to say to me say it there BIARCHHHH .. Anarchy your arseee

    ReplyDelete