Sunday, 17 October 2010

Ville Valo doll


I'm feeling creative so I thought I'd tell you about this doll:

I assume you all know that's Ville Vallo, singer of HIM. He's one of the hottest guys on eart in my opinion, though the Stardoll doll is quite old so the quality is bad. Let's look at it anyway.

First off, we need to point out his trade marks. Those are his black cap, black gloves and black scarf:


Next off, Stardoll added this necklace:


Let's add a plain black tee:


And some basic jeans:


There you go! We have a Ville Valo.
Anyway, here's my favorite HIM video, in case you want to feast your eyes on him some more:

5 comments:

  1. oh my ville valo... You made my day with this post o.o He's like THE PERFECTION D: aaaahhhh D: ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe lol, he kinda looks scary :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did You noticed that the dolls face IS MOVING? Stare at his hace for a while... it's scary o_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched his doll´s eyes can move just look at him...0_0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netty@sunbound.plus.com10 November 2012 at 23:00

    How can you dress up ville on youre site?

    ReplyDelete