Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hot Buys Silver Heeled Boots


The new Hot Buys shoes are in the shops. They're called Hot Buys Silver Heeled Boots. Their price is 12 stardollars, which is amazingly cheap for these days. You can find them in the Fallen Angel shop (yippee for that). They look quite simple, so I think they can be used in many outfits.

The real life version is Absinthe Metal Heel High Boots by Topshop. They're made of 100% leather, so I don't think I'd want to buy them. The heel is 6 inches or 15 cm high so I'd probably be tripping anyway. Here's the photo:

Will anyone buy these?

10 comments:

  1. It's a shame that they're real leather, because they're pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait for these to come out. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them *o* I want to have them in real too... but 15cm is a bit too much to me .___.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think that if this pair of boots need something to complete them... some spikes at the back will make them really awesome! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!I bought them right away :)
    I would love to have the real version too if they were 10-12cm high..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them, I already bought'em xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with these boots! Both real version and SD version!!! I've already bought mine at SD!!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love those in real life if they weren't real leather... My mom go a pair similar and the leather is fake... I wear the same size as her... Hmmmmm that gives me ideas 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. While these definitely ain't the silver investments like those from BUYSILVERASSETS.com, strutting these shoes would definitely exude a sense of style in a crowd.

    ReplyDelete