Friday 11 November 2011

Non violence items


I'll start with the real life version this time. This statue is a gift from Luxembourgh. It's now in front of the UN building in Manhattan, New York. It's a symbol of piece.

So some time ago Stardoll released a shirt and earrings on the theme. The first one is called Non Violence Print T-shirt. It was released in the Evil Panda shop. It used to cost 5 stardollars and was non-superstar, so search for it in starcoins if you want one. It's pretty simple so it can be easily used. Photo:

The second item is the Non Violence Earrings from Splendid. I'm not sure about the price, but I think it was 4 stardollars and non-superstar. It's my favorite Stardoll earrings ever released. Photo:

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have the chance to buy those beautiful earrings when they came out. I really want them =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the earrings, but I love the t-shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings, I'd like to have them in real life xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the t shirt, in some way it reminded me of my chemical romance in the Sweet revenge Era
    I think thats exactly why i bought it!!!

    ReplyDelete