Wednesday 16 November 2011

Stardesign Jewerly


When I realized that Stardoll released a new design feature, I immediately thought it would be useless. But I was quite wrong, actually. We're able to produce a good variety of necklaces, glasses and earrings and we can also add some extra charms. However, as the fashion and interior designing, this new feature is quite limited since we can't design a pattern but simply use stardoll's primary designs.
Here are some basic examples of what we can do, just for you to have an idea:


What do you guys think about this new update?

8 comments:

  1. I adore the earrings! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it ss as well?.... hmmn, iont know, often hese things become overkill. but it might be worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new feature - it still needs improvement imo but I'm having a great time with it cuz I love making jewelery ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have the time to explore it yet but it seems pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty :D

    The earring to the right - what's that called irl? I want one x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm simply in love with it, I created many things there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best thing to happen to SD since I've been a member. Finally we have some creativity with jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! We can create some awesome items there!!! Love the necklaces and the earrings!!! *-*

    ReplyDelete