Thursday 24 November 2011

November Starplaza sale


There is finally some cool items in the starplaza again. I picked a few to show them to you, but you should check out the other stuff too. So these are my picks:

1: Show Me Your Fangs Tee, Fallen Angel, 6 stardollars
2: Doodle Bandeau, Bizou, 20 starcoins
3: Jupiter Patent Belt, Fallen Angel, 25 starcoins
4: Raven Skull Necklace, Bizou, 15 starcoins
5: V Black Platforms, Fallen Angel, 35 starcoins
6: Heavyweight Black Platforms, Fallen Angel, 40 starcoins
7: House Arrest Cuff Right, Tingeling, 20 starcoins
8: House Arrest Cuff Left, Tingeling, 15 starcoins

3 comments:

  1. I like the 6th one out of your picks
    c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my tee show me your fangs....I need one of the shoes and cuffs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought the show me your fangs t-shirt for 13sd...

    ReplyDelete