Friday 4 November 2011

Interview with RoyalRuby7395


This is the interview with our first new writer, RoyalRuby7395. She's a very kind 16 year old girl from Kentucky, USA. She's been on Stardoll since 2008. She's got a bunch of cool clothes and a very creative style that has been featured in this blog a few times before. She was also a winner of our competitions twice if I remember correctly.

Do you dress similarly in real life and on Stardoll?
Sometimes. My more elaborate outfits on Stardoll... obviously not, haha. I also do not wear skirts or tights, although I would like to. I mostly just wear jeans, band T-shirts and black Chucks. Sometimes I dress up in real life and wear 'darker' clothing, like some of the less elaborate outfits I make on Stardoll. The makeup on my doll, however, most days I wear in real life.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I'm not entirely sure. I have thought about it before and have narrowed it down to two: mind reading or shape-shifter.

Who is your favorite designer?
I don't follow fashion much, but from what I have seen of Alexander McQueen, I like. I like that he has a different style of 'fashion' than other designers. His stuff is more unique and therefore attracts my attention.

What is your favorite band?
Most definitely Judas Priest. They have always been and will forever be my favorite band. I can count on one hand the songs of theirs I do not love. When I listen to them I feel whole, however dramatic that sounds. I have seen them live once, in 2009, and will see them live again next week!!

If you could go out for dinner with anyone, who would it be and why?
Even though she is dead, Elizabeth I of England. I would like to know how she thought, how she felt about being a woman in her time period and unmarried and with so much power. Plus she interests me so much. She was a very fascinating person.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England, without a doubt. I'm obsessed with medieval England. I would be visiting all of the ruins, touring the famous cathedrals and palaces. Especially the Tower of London. Of everything in England, I would like to see the spot where Anne Boleyn grew up, where she was beheaded, and her grave.

Are you religious?
Not at all. I am an I don't believe in anything at all. Religion interests me, though, and I want to study it in college.

What is the meaning of life?
I'm still debating this with myself, but I currently believe there is no meaning to life. We are just animals on this earth, moving through a never-ending cycle. We are insignificant in this universe and will affect nothing at all, ultimately. All in all, I think there is no meaning to life other than just living.

Do you usually speak up or are you more in the back?
Some of both. It depends on the situation. When I am discussing something I feel passionate about, I am outspoken. But just generally, I keep to myself unless I am with friends.

What is your favorite paranormal creature?
There are lots that I like, but I'm not sure if they would be considered 'paranormal.' For a strictly paranormal creature, I suppose the traditional vampyre and what it was like, even before Bram Stoker published his 'Dracula.' The vampyre has a fascinating history in different cultures, I think.

Anything else you'd like to tell our readers?
Just that I'll try to do my best, and that I will very much enjoy writing for this blog and hopefully conversing with its followers. :]

+ her photo:

3 comments:

  1. Loved your interview! You are super-intelligent, and obviously, your additions to the blog will be a big plus.

    Welcome, and I truly enjoy looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant waaait for you to start blogging, your so intresting, theres nothing dull about you :)
    YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview...and she's so beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete