Monday 7 November 2011

Interview with Janomilka..


This is the interview with our second new writer. Her name is Janomilka.., she's 19 and she's from Czech Republic. She's got wonderful style and creativity, she's won our blog's contests before. You've probably noticed she's also got a killer suite so be sure to take a look.
LinkIf you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would like to know how to fly. I'd fly with the birds and feel the freedom all over my body. And then I would like to be invisible so I could come to every concert or festival for free.

What is your favorite band?
I haven't just one favorite band. My favorite ones are Hammerfall, Manowar and Edguy These are the best heavy-metal bands for me.

Who is your favorite designer?
Frankly, I do not have a favorite designer. Even if I had one, I probably could not afford his proposals. However, I admire nearly all the designers, they are so creative and have an endless imagination. But it is true that I am intrigued by dresses by Blanka Matragi. Her clothes are full of color, hope and magic.

Do you dress similarly in real life and on Stardoll?
My life is completely devoted to music, which means that I dress according to what I'm listening to. So yes, in real life I wear a lot like what I do on Stardoll. That means black, crimsom, black and black clothes. I like to go out into the streets dressed in black, with steel on the feet and chains hanging on my body. I don't care what people think about me. I am what I am.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to the end of the world.

Are you religious?
No, I'm not. Although I believe in myself. In my opinion, a belief in yourself is the most fundamental belief which a person can have. And it is also teh only faith that can fulfill our wishes. I don't believe in any god and I don't live according to written rules.

What is the meaning of life?
Each person creates their own meaning of life. But life in general has no meaning. What would it be? Destroy everything you can? Kill each other? Killing animals just because I'd want to? Destroy the entire fauna and flora? This is not the meaning, that's bullshit. (Of course I'm talking about people.)

What is your favorite paranormal creature?
Zombies, vampires and witches. Zombies don't know what they do, they just go for the smell of people - food. It's a really scary situation. Witches.. I don't care what a witch is, if a pointy hat and a black cat on her shoulder or she has superpowers. They are all able to do things that remain a mistery. And vampires.. live forever, sleep in a coffin, only to walk at night, be fast, drink blood with whiskey.. hell, who would not want to live like this?

If you could go out for dinner with anyone, who would it be and why?
I'd go to dinner with the first man in the world. I'd tell him he has no idea what he will do to earth (extinction of several species of animals, destroying the earth etc.) and that he is not human, he is just another kind of animal. So he should behave accordingly because he is less than the weeds.

Anything else you'd like to tell our leader?
I love this blog and I'm delighted that I got the opportunity to be part of it. I hope you will enjoy my posts. I have respect for every follower and guest on this blog. Have a fucking awesome life and metal with you!

And the photo:

4 comments:

  1. Great interview & Janomilka you're beautiful *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so stunning *-*
    Congratulations for being a writer on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! She is very beautiuful! And congrats for being a new writer :)

    ReplyDelete