Sunday 12 September 2010

COMPETITION, vol 4


Thank you for all your lovely entries. As you can see, I've considered most of your entries and added them to the playlist (I'm saying most because some tracks weren't found). Each of the writers has chosen a single song and now it's up to you to decide who gets the prize. Listen to all four before you decide, please.


A gift prize from the last competition goes to Ruth-Sechmet, JaydenJill24 and deidara_girl. Please, state which gift you choose in the comments.
3 lucky voters will again get a prize of a gift of their choice so when you vote, leave a comment and let us know who you voted for.

17 comments:

  1. The Trooper Iron Maiden song I had written

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously voted for COB ^^
    About the gift, the candles from Fallen Angel (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay.
    I'm really happy the songs I wrote down are all added to the playlist! I don't care was one of the songs i choose, but i think i can't vote it? It would be quite unfair..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, everyone can, even we (the writers) do :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iron Maiden is an eternal classic!

    Up the Irons! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For how long is the comp running?

    ReplyDelete
  7. a week - until the 19th of september. we announce the winner on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno. lol.

    I only like Justin Bieber songs (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. i vote for childreon of bodom :)
    and the gift, i want a skull lanted ( fallen angel )

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote goes to Apocalyptica. :) ' I Don't Care' is one of my favorite songs. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello =)
    I voted Children Of Decandence, by Children of Botom :]
    -What a gorgeous blog you all make ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Children Of Bodom one...I love Final Fantasy Advent Children! And the song!

    ReplyDelete