Thursday 16 September 2010

Male Mortal Kiss








As you probably know, Stardoll has released with the Mortal Kiss story it's respective shop.
The clothes weren't cheap, but the majority was non-Superstar.
Today I have noticed that they released a floor dedicated enterely to male clothing (probably it has something to do with the story's plot, but I don't read it, so I can't be sure).

The shop has clothes for multiple styles (even a darker one) and the price range is between 3 and 10$. The majority of items are non Superstar, except for 6 pieces.

For all of you interested, here are the clothes:


Note: Stardoll has also released a floor with female versions of these clothes, but I don't believe the floor is finished, and therefore I won't post about it.

3 comments:

  1. Loove the Finn's rugged sweater! Is i was superstar, i'd have bought it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...please contact me on stardoll as ERheart12345 but is there anyone with the top with the skull thing on ??? i really need it for sum1

    ReplyDelete