Saturday 11 September 2010

Dark Skull Necklace


I've seen alot of Stardoll's creative users rocking this piece of jewelry. It's LE and it's called Dark Skull Necklace. It's original price is 50$ - which is not alot for LE, I think. It's prices are currently somewhere below 200$ and above 100$. I bought mine for 133$ and one for Kelly (PinkPunkGirly) for about 170$. I adore this one because it can easily be added to any high-collar tee or dress.

So when I first saw it, I immediately thought "Alexander McQueen!" - because he often incorporates skulls in his work. And guess what? I was right. Here's the real life version:

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite pieces on Stardoll *_* Its just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is PRETTY COOL!
    It's a shame that i haven't seen it when it was on LE :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it ! :D I am always wearing it -well, my Doll, not really me^^-
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He often incorporatED. (past tense...he died)

    Solyma77

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, he did die, but the Alexander McQueen brand still lives and continues, that's why I wrote incorporates.

    ReplyDelete